- Conduct and facilitate the planning for client deliveries and other work items.
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Conduct regular retrospective with focus on continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Engineering Managers & Team Members for Engineering tasks.
- Setup and coordinate the regular meetings with stakeholders in the US and other locations.
- Compile, collect, produce, and publish reports on different metrics.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Software Technology domain as a Developer, Tester, Project Manager, or any other technical role.
- 4 years of work experience as a Project Manager.
- Fair understanding of technical practices & technological stacks.
- Leadership quality. Ability to guide teams, motivate & empathize with the teams.
- Good written and verbal communication.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of US healthcare.
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Excel Data Analysis Functions.
Friday, December 22, 2023