- Supervise the team’s development.
- Help and guide to develop the team’s skill set that relates to his/her job responsibilities.
- Make a development plan for the team to cover the knowledge gap.
- Conduct regular feedback session with the individuals making sure his/her both strong areas and weakness is discussed helping them to focus on improvement areas.
- Identify, forecast and manage the human resource needs for the project (Monitor work distribution and balance load among developers)
- Work with HR to hire talented candidates as per the need.
- Establish the engineering best practice for the responsible area. Guide and monitor such that teams are following it. Establish its community of practices and contribute to it.
- Help, guide and contribute to improve team’s productivity with high quality output.
- Provide technical support, guidance and contribute on the database/software designs and its implementation.
- Supervise the team’s project as and when needed to the level of the project management and its execution.
- Responsible on team's deliverables to meet their goal on time with higher quality.
- Develop, document and conduct different kinds of training required for the team’s development – getting started, knowledge gap, skill development, personal development and regular refresher training. Work with organizational training manager/specialist.
- Cooperate with scrum masters , TPOs in all aspects of project management and technical areas.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 9+ years of experience in software or IT related field.
- 5+ years of software programming experience
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, Java or .Net.
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Familiar with ORACLE Server Architecture and design
- Past use of Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools a plus
- Exposure with industry standard ETL tools
- Familiarity with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), OLAP cubes is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Effective presentation skill
- Knowledge on US Healthcare system is a plus.
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Leadership quality, motivator
Tuesday, May 30, 2023