ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhance skill set over time to keep up with modern UI trends and techniques
- Designing high-fidelity mock-ups of websites & mobile apps UI via wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Be Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely industrious
- Work on Adobe Photoshop & other Creative Suite programs
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team.
- Hands-on experience of working with UI/UX, Prototyping, Wire-framing, Typography, User flows, Mockups, User empathy, Interaction design,Implementation with developers, Design Research, Graphic Design, Adobe XD, Figma.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- Certification in graphic design, advertising or related discipline
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in web design with a portfolio you can share
- Excellent HTML and CSS knowledge
- Hands on knowledge of Figma or Adobe XD or similar tool.
- Better Skill on Adobe Photoshop & other Creative Suite/Cloud programs
- A solid understanding of general design principles.
- Demonstrated user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) expertise
- Excellent, self-driven multitasking, moving from one project to another
- Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Knowledge of PHP and MySql would be a definite bonus
- An extensive portfolio which demonstrates your professional experience with responsive design, typography, UX/UI design and your creativity
- Proactive, with the ability to work well independently and as a team
- Professional, positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to observe and learn
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Sunday, April 30, 2023