Test Automation Engineers would be expected to be doing following:
- Test Automation using Selenium in .Net
- Test Execution on various level (System Test, Regression Test, Smoke Test)
- Understand the existing products and business flow
- Defect reporting
- Prepare Testing platform (Application and Database)
- Performance Test using JMeter
- Test Automation of data/database level testing
- Research/implementation of latest test automation frameworks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of Software Development/Programming in the past or recently. Preferably in .Net.
- Must have experience of selenium test automation in .net
- Must have sound knowledge of Software Testing
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Knowledge of Build Scripting using MSBuild with Bamboo
Experience of working in IIS Application Server