- At least 3-5 years of experience in Software development
- Able to complex SQL queries and perform data analysis using SQL queries in Oracle and or MS SQL
- Able to work with latest .NET technologies which includes .NET Core, ASP.NET and Unit testing framework like NUnit
- Must have a strong hand on with Angular JS
- Strong knowledge in MS T-SQL (or PL/SQL), Stored procedures and relational databases.
- Strong knowledge in MSQL
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Good Analytical, Logical and Problem-solving Skills.
- Familiar with all stages of Software life cycle process and follow coding standards and maintain code quality.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in both written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ IT or equivalent in Computer related studies.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and JIRA/Bitbucket tools an added advantage.
Candidates Preferred having:
- Jenkins or other CI/CI tools / technology
- Data Mining
Thursday, September 2, 2021