- Strong command of Cloud technologies in AWS such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kinesis, AppSync, S3, Neptune, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, X-Ray
- Work with Product owner and other team members to develop software using Scrum methodology.
- Strong in building backend services using NodeJS, Streaming data to Kinesis, calling Lambda and AppSync GraphQL API’s using NodeJs.
- Designing, coding, and collaborating with our tight-knit Engineering team to build complex applications at scale.
- Ground floor, new development work building out new service.
- Support production issues helping to quickly triage and resolve issues.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Represent the team in production releases.
- Join client calls as needed to provide support and answer any technical questions.
- Mentor and guide software engineering teammates.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are following specifications.
- Participate in architectural and software development activities.
- Continuously update professional knowledge of new technologies as selected and integrated into the Cotiviti product suite
- Execute all appropriate facets of the Cotiviti Software Development Lifecycle with a desire for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Experienced building & consuming restful APIs, microservices and event-driven apps
- Database DML queries for RDBMS, DML queries for NoSQL DB, ORM, SQL Workbench
- Unit testing, End to end testing, performance test (Junit, selenium or similar)
- Knowledge of Observability or APM metrics, Monitoring tools (Dynatrace, NewRelic or similar)
- Proficient with using CI/CD, Git, architecture design tools
- Strong proficiencies in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Good understanding of resiliency patterns, developing scalable applications.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Has worked with Agile methodology
- Secured coding practices using AWS IAM, Oauth2, JWT, Authentication & Authorization