The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for developing, designing, planning and building Networks along with integrating networks with client networks. This position works with cross functional teams to communicate the engineering design plan in support of the development and deployment of network plans, upgrades and enhancements. Other duties as assigned.
- Works with new architectures and product introduction to make them standard implemented solutions in the network. Assists other Network Engineering teams in the analysis and diagnosis of problems.
- Remains current on IP and security products, standards and practices.
- Knowledge and experience on handling multiple vendor firewalls like CiscoASA , Palo Alto etc
- Manages and administers Cotiviti telecommunications network - including the LAN, WAN, MPLS, environments. Supports SSL VPN, Firewall, and Network Switches.
- Working experience on SD-WAN technologies.
- Hands on experience and troubleshooting of Cisco ACI environments.
- Monitors system performance and analyzes workload, including traffic and utilization trends..
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on security logs from firewalls and IPS/IDS systems notifying appropriate management and colleagues whenever issues arise and remediates them expeditiously.
- Participates in multiple network projects simultaneously while maintaining daily operational excellence for all Cotiviti networks. Designs and implements integration solutions between Cotiviti and client networks. Analyzes network security and threats, as well as, remediates LAN and WAN vulnerabilities by the use of industry leading tools.
- Researches, tests, evaluates, and recommends telecommunications and data network systems. Seeks continual performance improvements within a highly secure environment.
- Supports and maintains the highest network security level throughout the Cotiviti environment. Other duties as assigned.
Communicates With Impact: Presents information and ideas in a thoughtful and compelling manner. Is clear and concise in verbal and written communications. Shares information freely and speaks openly and honestly. Seeks to understand the perspectives of others.
Drives and Delivers Results: Sets clear priorities, takes action, stays focused, and overcomes barriers to deliver expected results.
Solves Problems and Makes Good Decisions: Evaluates critical information needed to understand problems, determine probable causes, and develop workable solutions. Accurately assesses the costs, benefits, and risks associated with alternative courses of action and makes high quality and timely decisions.
Leads Change: Sees emerging patterns and opportunities. Adapts quickly and easily to new information, changing conditions or unexpected events. Facilitates and communicates change across the team or organization to drive adoption.
Lives Our Values: Behaves in a way that consistently demonstrates commitment to Cotiviti values (Integrity, Passionate Client Service, Teamwork, Accountability, Performance Excellence, and Continuous Improvement)
Information Security and Compliance: Demonstrates understanding of Cotiviti policies, procedures, and external regulatory requirements, and performs duties in accordance with such regulatory requirements. Assures confidentiality and security of all data. Demonstrates the skills, knowledge, and ability to ensure that our environment is a safe one, complying with industry standards.
Education, Skills, Abilities, Experience
- 8+ years Network Engineering experience or related. CCIE,CCNP preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of IP protocols, MPLS L2VPN, MPLS L3VPN, MPLS TE, OSPF, BGP, Cisco CRS-1, Juniper Netscreen, Ethernet, SD-WAN and SDN, physical fiber and copper infrastructure, optical data networking and other data networking concepts.
- Hands on experience on Cisco ACI and SD-WAN technologies.
- Strong handson experience on PaloAlo Global protect VPNs.
- Require strong experience on handling VPN tunnels and troubleshooting experience.
- F5 Load balancers experiences
- Datacenter switching - Cisco nexus 9300 series, Leaf and SPINE switches
- Experience and knowledge on Routing protocols – BGP , ospf.
- Experience and knowledge on Cloud technologies like AWS, AZURE and Google Cloud.
- Requires advanced knowledge and experience in the area of local and wide area networking, communications, and
related hardware and software. Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations with ease. Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of VPN fundamentals.
- Willingness to provide on-call support for critical production issues.
- Proven mentorship and leadership abilities. Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions or escalations. Ability to build working relationships with key stakeholders at various levels within the organization.
- Proven history of documenting projects and processes.
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information. Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Supporting 24x5 Rotational shifts