QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Java and related technologies
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Proficiency with Git or SVN
- Experience in implementing testing platforms and writing unit tests.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies (e.g., SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe)
- Experience working with Atlassian software products and platforms (Jira, Confluence, bitbucket, etc.)
- Familiarity with Linux command line.
- Knowledge on CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
Monday, March 21, 2022