• Conduct and facilitate the planning for client deliveries and other work items.
• Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
• Conduct regular retrospective with focus on continuous improvement.
• Collaborate with Engineering Managers & Team Members for Engineering tasks.
• Setup and coordinate the regular meetings with stakeholders in the US and other locations.
• Compile, collect, produce and publish report on different metrics.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software Technology domain as a Developer, Tester, Project Manager or any other technical role.
• 1-2 years of work experience as a Project Manager.
• Fair understanding of technical practices & technological stacks.
• Leadership quality. Ability to guide teams, motivate & empathize with the teams.
• Good written and verbal communication.
Good to have
• Knowledge of US healthcare.
• Experience using JIRA & Confluence.
• Knowledge of SQL.
• Knowledge Excel Data Analysis Functions.