- Conduct and facilitate the planning.
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Conduct regular retrospective with focus on continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Engineering managers & team members for engineering tasks.
- Communicate the details of project issues, impediments proactively with stakeholders in different locations.
- Setup and coordinate the regular meetings with US PMs, technical teams etc. as required.
- Compile, collect, produce and publish report on different metrics.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge on US Healthcare system
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence
- Knowledge of SQL
- Fair understanding of technical practices & technological stacks
- Understanding of Agile, Kanban, Scrum, DevOps processes & tools
- Effective presentation skill
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Leadership quality, motivator
Monday, November 30, 2020