The Production Operations Analyst– RCA will be responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of RCA application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLA’s and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysts will monitor production RCA processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications & 3rd party software
- Interfaces with the Development, QA and Release management teams for managing releases of all RCA application and services into Production.
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for participating in Root Cause Analysis weekly call for production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis.
- Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling and workload management
- Coordinates activities between onshore and offshore support teams.
- Review the operational readiness of new products and services being transitioned into production environment.
- Should handle multiple Projects and able to do POCs if needed
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
- Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises
- Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- Engage and work with ThirdParty software vendors for the product issues.
- 4 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- Experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Change Management and Event Management
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux Administration would be preferable
- Prior health plan operations experience helpful
- Prior Control-M software experience preferred but not mandatory
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Proficient in SQL Server and Windows technologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
- Our Clients
- Our Team
- Performance Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technologies
- 4+ years working in a Production Environment.
- On call availability – must be willing to carry cell phone and check email during off hours
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift to 20lbs without assistance; objects such as computer and peripheral equipment
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Travel requirements low – although some travel may be necessary to out of state data center
Friday, March 3, 2023