The Production Operations Analyst will be responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of RCA application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLA’s and client satisfaction.
· Analysts will monitor Batch processing in a 24 x 7 environment
· Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications & 3rd party software
· Interfaces with the Development, QA and Release management teams for managing releases of all RCA application and services into Production
· Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
· Responsible for participating in Root Cause Analysis weekly call for production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis
· Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling and workload management
· Coordinates activities between on shore and off shore support teams.
· Review the operational readiness of new products and services being transitioned into production environment.
Other Related Responsibilities
· Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
· Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
· Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises
· Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
· Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
· Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
· Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
· 4+ year working knowledge on Linux/Unix OS & Windows OS and in a Production Environment.
· Strong in Unix/Linux commands and Shell and KSH scripting
· Proficient in SQL Server and Windows technologies
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Prior Abinitio software experience preferred
· Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
· Ability to work and support off hours
· Works with a sense of urgency
· Prior health plan operations experience helpful
· Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
· Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.