The Production Operations Support Analyst will assist in managing all events impacting production processes, SLA’s and client satisfaction. Additional responsibilities will include leading coordination efforts of all PCA production releases, change requests and new application support.
- Monitor production PCA processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Assist in problem resolution for all production issues related to PCA applications and services, from initiation until conclusion. This will include issues related to the client facing ICMS batch and Real-time environments, and the Policy maintenance environments used by internal clients
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management
- Assists in the creation of Root Cause Analysis for production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis
- Coordinates with Implementation Group on new client activation or expansion of existing client service expansions
- Coordinates with Client Services Group on any requests from clients including testing and/or additional or non-standard monitoring as requested by clients
- Works and communicates directly with clients for any production events
- Interfaces with the Development, QA, Delivery and Release management teams for managing releases of all PCA application and services into Production
- Coordinates release and deployment activities between on shore and off shore support teams
- Creates and maintains the release calendars, schedules and required software deliverables pages
- Creates and maintains the release checklists and place holders for the support teams
- Coordinates with the Command Center to communicate the status of releases and change requests (upcoming, start and completion)
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
- Assists and participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises
- Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) preferred (or equivalent experience in Information Technologies).
- 5+ years working in a Technical/development role
- Good knowledge and experience in IT Security best practice
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Prior health plan operations experience helpful
- Communicates with ease up and down the chain of leadership
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot problems and find root causes
- Ability to adapt to changing situations with ease
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Proficient in Oracle, Linux, Unix technologies
- Jira admin experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- On call availability – must be willing to carry cell phone and check email during off hours
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs without assistance; objects such as computer and peripheral equipment
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Travel requirements low – although some travel may be necessary to out of state data center
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Must have ability to positively handle/manage stress, such as high work volume and frequent change.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.
Tuesday, March 8, 2022