The Production Operations Analyst will be responsible for the 24 x7 monitoring of RCA application processing along with managing all events impacting production processes, SLA’s and client satisfaction.
- Analysts will monitor Batch processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications & 3rd party software
- Interfaces with the Development, QA and Release management teams for managing releases of all RCA application and services into Production
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for participating in Root Cause Analysis weekly call for production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis
- Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling and workload management
- Coordinates activities between on shore and off shore support teams.
- Review the operational readiness of new products and services being transitioned into production environment.
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
- Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises
- Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- 4+ year working knowledge on Linux/Unix OS & Windows OS and in a Production Environment.
- Strong in Unix/Linux commands and Shell and KSH scripting
- Proficient in SQL Server and Windows technologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Prior Abinitio software experience preferred
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Prior health plan operations experience helpful
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.