- At least 2-3 years of experience in Software development using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ IT or equivalent in Computer related studies.
- Strong knowledge in MS T-SQL (or PL/SQL), Stored procedures and relational databases.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Able to complex SQL queries and perform data analysis using SQL queries when needed.
- Good Analytical, Logical and Problem-solving Skills.
- Familiar with all stages of Software life cycle process and follow coding standards and maintain code quality.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and JIRA/Bitbucket tools an added advantage.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) an added advantage.
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy/Power BI) a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in both written and verbal communication.
Friday, April 30, 2021