JIRA ServiceDesk Developer will be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure IT Organizations are efficient and effective using the Jira ServiceDesk platform. This role will be responsible for Jira ServiceDesk development, administration, configuration, implementation, support, and delivery of Jira ServiceDesk applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the ITIL processes and will have strong hands-on-experience for JIRA ServiceDesk development, administration, and support.
- 3-5 years of development experience with Atlassian JIRA ServiceDesk including tool administration and customization
- Experience in Service Now to Jira migration
- Understand various add-on in Jira ServiceDesk
- Experience creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attribute
- Experience in using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle; preferably with Agile Kanban/Scrum
- Provide advanced support for JIRA ServiceDesk by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
- Peer code review and ensure that team is following all the best practices
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- 5+ Years of Experience in Jira ServiceDesk development, Implementation, and extensive support
- Experience in ServiceNow to Jira migrations, Scripting and Configurations
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Functional knowledge of Agile and Scrum/ Kanban Methodologies
- Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.