- Involve in all stages of the project life cycle: requirement analysis, design, and development.
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable Java code.
- Write neat and clean code for web application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Active participation in Project level discussion/meeting.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
Must Have Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Software development using Python/Java/J2EE/ Spring framework/ Spring Boot.
- Experience with REST based APIs and Web Technologies (DHTML, AJAX, etc.)
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform using Apigee/APIM, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (JUnit, Selenium, TDD)
- Understanding of XML, JSON, web services technologies, and data structure fundamentals, with experience in multi-threaded programming
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible)
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies.
- Domain or related area experience.
Friday, August 12, 2022