Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
Must have skills
- Experience as a Front-end Developer or a similar role.
- Familiar with UI layouts and CSS grid system.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks – e.g., Backbone, Marionette, React, Vue, jQuery.
- Knowledge on CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, and Webpack.
- Solid understanding of consuming a complex REST API on client-side.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and solving them.
- Experience in implementing testing platforms and writing unit tests.
- In-depth understanding of web development.
- Proficiency with Git or SVN.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of Backbone.js and Marionette.js
- Knowledge of D3.js or similar library.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with Linux command line.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021