- Should have strong knowledge on all stages of Software life cycle process: Planning, design, development, Testing and deployment.
- Understanding business requirements and technical documents
- Translate design into functional unit.
- Follow coding standard during development
- Develop optimized queries
- Create unit test to validate changes
- Active participation in Project level discussion/meeting.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare Technical/flow diagram.
- Prepare documentation of the changes or legacy code base.
Must Have Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Software development using Python, SQL Server, Tableau, Hadoop, Data mining.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Must be familiar with DB Optimization techniques.
- Must be familiar with basic Linux/Windows commands
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience working with source control systems like GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Knowledge of Shell, Power BI, Oracle
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in Scrum/Agile team would be added value
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies.
- Domain or related area experience.
Thursday, June 30, 2022