A person who
• believes s/he is a leader, who is able to help the team, individual members and the organization as a whole to succeed.
• has experience in software technology domain, be it as a Developer or Tester or a Lead or a Project Manager.
• has experience working in Scrum & have deep understanding of how to get benefits using Scrum.
• Conduct all the Scrum events with focus on achieving its objectives.
• Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
• Collaborate with Engineering Managers & Team members for engineering tasks.
• Communicate the details of project issues, impediments proactively with stakeholders.
• Compile, collect, produce, and publish report on necessary metrics.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software Development as a Developer, Tester, Project Manager or any other technical role.
• 1-4 years of work experience as a Scrum Master.
• Experience working in Agile environment, with good grasp of Kanban, Scrum, DevOps processes & tools.
• Fair understanding of technical practices & technological stacks.
• Leadership quality. Ability to guide teams, motivate & empathize with the teams.
• Good written and verbal communication.
Good to have
• Knowledge of US healthcare system.
• Scrum Master training & certification.
• Experience using JIRA & Confluence.