Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing operational support for enterprise applications and database systems. This role oversees the daily requirements for support of the systems leveraged by Business Operations teams to provide support for critical production processes working with engineering and operations teams to identify and fulfill support requirements.
Primary job responsibilities will be to troubleshoot application issues with database scripting and coding in Dot Net, Optimization SQL queries, provide instruction to users of the applications to resolve known issues.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring the SQL servers using internal tools.
- Handling the break fixes and incident management using Dot Net, MS-SQL, VB and MS-Access
- Communicating with Auditors from onshore and offshore
- Finding Root cause for the incidents (Problem Management)
- Enhancements in the application code using Dot Net and SQL
- SQL Query optimization
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Follows and supports IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity
- Actively participates in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning and testing. Activities to include actual live fail over and fall back exercises
- Provides advanced support and direction for the integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- 4 to 9 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- Extensive Experience with Dot Net strongly recommended
- Database Experience with MSSQL experience
- Proficient in SQL Server, SQL Functions & Jobs and Windows technologies
- Experience on MS-Access, SQL Profiler and Query Optimization is recommended
- Experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and Communication, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
- Our Clients
- Our Team
- Performance Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technologies
- 4 to 9 years working in a Production Environment.
- On call availability – must be willing to carry cell phone and check email during off hours
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Travel requirements low – although some travel may be necessary to out of state data center